This blog has moved!

Please join me at: www.heatherleechan.com/blog and there I will share with you my art and life!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Target is Getting Rid of Summer, but I'm Not!

I went to Target today and their Summer stuff was already marked down 50%.

REALLY?

Where I live it is 100 degrees and will remain blasting hot until October. Technically, we should have Summer supplies available all year long in my little SoCal city.

I am praying for the little boy lost in Menifee. Our whole community is helping in big and small ways to find him.


I was feeling beachy last night and decided to paint some tropical foliage.






Tropical Flowers
9"x12"
Watercolor
©Heatherlee Chan, Lady Poppins
Available


It's a smattering of Heliconia, Flamingo Flower (Anthurium), Cala Lily, Torch Ginger, and Monstera Leaf. (I had to look up their names).

Keep cool, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment