This blog has moved!

Please join me at: www.heatherleechan.com/blog and there I will share with you my art and life!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Kitchen or Studio?

I decided to get back in the saddle and start painting again. It's only been a few months, but I feel so rusty! I started with a small painting and there are two more sketched out and ready to be attacked.

Of COURSE Calvin wanted to help. My little unwanted helper decided to reorganize my brushes (according to him, the brushes prefer to hang out with paint bottles). When he started to go for the paint with the brush I put his "helping" to an end. I gave him watercolors to play with at his table, but there's something so much more alluring when it comes to Mommy's paints.

I decided to set up in the kitchen, seeing that my "studio" is a corner in the garage and since it is July it is not all that welcoming. New paintings coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment