This blog has moved!

Please join me at: www.heatherleechan.com/blog and there I will share with you my art and life!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Entryway
















I got crafty with our entryway by making a few things:





Cabinet thingy:

I spray painted two little cabinets for our entryway. I used a light green with the silk finish. Spray painting is so easy and fun! My mom got me addicted to doing it.

Vase:

The vase is just a veggie can with scrapbook paper (from an Amy Butler paper pack) hot glue gunned on. It is so easy to do and you can make multiples for a stationary set to put your pens in.

Birdhouses:

I picked up three wooden birdhouses for fifty cents each at Michaels. I painted and modge podged them with some scrapbook paper from Paper Crate. I like that it spruces the place up and that it was cheap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment